Legal Advice For Landlords

We offer a comprehensive service and can advise you on the aspects of preparing a tenancy agreement.

If you would like to terminate a tenancy agreement, you cannot simply ask the tenant to leave as the tenant(s) will have rights to stay in the property. We can assist you in preparing the Notice Seeking Possession and issue court proceedings to recover possession of the property. We can advise you of the court costs and our costs.