For employers and companies
We advise on all aspects of Employment Law with the employee life cycle from recruitment, contracts of employment and policies; to day to day training, performance management, advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures and termination.
We can be involved in the conciliation and negotiation with an employee and assist in drafting a settlement agreement to prevent an employee from bringing a claim in an employment tribunal.
We can advise and defend your case in an Employment Tribunal.
We can advise on all aspects of employment law including:
- Drafting the contract of employment
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements with employees
- Redundancy situations
- How to avoid an unfair dismissal claim
- Repeated sickness absence
- Steps to avoid discrimination in the workplace
- Maternity and paternity rights of staff
- Varying contracts
- Health and safety
- Flexible working
- Working time regulations
- Claims in the employment tribunal