Martyn Corbet is a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Martyn qualified as a Solicitor in 1993, following which he worked as a self-employed Locum Solicitor, joining Knowles Benning in 2006 as a Family Law Specialist.
He is able to advise on all areas of Family Law in respect of both married and unmarried couples. His work includes:
- Financial Settlements
- Child Arrangements and Parental Responsibility
- The preparation of:-
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation and Separation Agreements
- Injunctions to prevent domestic abuse in family situations
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships.
Martyn is a member of the Law Society Family Law Panel.