Duncan Willox is a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Duncan qualified as a Solicitor in 1979 subsequently handling a mixture of work but his main focus has always been Family Law and in 2006 he joined Knowles Benning as a Family Law Specialist.
He is able to advise on all areas of Family Law in respect of both married and unmarried couples. His work includes:
- Financial Settlements
- Child Arrangements and Parental Responsibility
- The preparation of:
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation and Separation Agreements
- Injunctions to prevent domestic abuse in family situations
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships.
Duncan is a member of Resolution, an organisation that promotes a non-confrontational, child-focused approach to separation.